Hi there everyone!
Well, its fast approaching, so if you're decorating for Christmas, you wont want to miss the latest additions to origami-fun.com – I have just uploaded my new Christmas Origami page - its SO new that Google wont have even indexed it yet – which means origami-fun subscribers get a sneak preview!
LEARN TO MAKE:
* A Mini Christmas Tree for the table or to give as a gift;
* Lucky Stars made with strips of paper - great for so many different types of decorations!
* Gift Boxes galore, and Gift Bows to top them;
* A gorgeous Dove that flaps his wings (the younger kids love this one!);
* Beautiful Christmas Envelopes of any shape or size you want;
* and, my favourite: The stunning silver star-flower made from an old popular origami design.
AND, as always, free printable origami paper for you - but this time you get 10 designs, all Christmas-themed patterns to make your Christmas Origami models.
And, I've also included some great ideas for finding cheap or free origami paper!
Here's the link:
But I wont distract you ANY MORE - go get folding! And have a Merry, Merry Christmas! I'll talk to you in the New Year!